<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Friday, May 15, 2009




People, go watch ANGELS & DEMONS. It is a very nice movie. I watched it yesterday with Ed and Summer.













TODAY!

☆ HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALENCIA!! ☆



Quite free in class since there is nothing much to do for today's topic.



So my team did animation photos + stupid faces~



I'll only show a few here..








One outsider come squeeze into our team photo -.-









Class bought pizza for lunch to celebrate for 2 birthday girls. (In another empty class)





They started camwhoring and sabo-ed some to take 'couple' shots.






See, Candy so blissful. LOL!






Back in our own class, PX sent me the link to sign up for an exchange program trip to Korea~!





Yay~ Only for science students though. But we have to go through an interview first to see who gets selected to go.





Wth. If only is first come first serve then I confirm can go.






Coz Im number 1 to respond to it, and my teammate is number 2. LOL. Kanchiong spiders.











Oh wells, see whether Im lucky or not.




If I get through, then Korea here I come!




During September~ which means if I get to go, I will be celebrating my birthday there. Wheee~~




Not that anyone cares, but yay. See how the interview goes luh.




And speaking of Korea, my cousin is enjoying herself there now!





I need a haircut + dye!!




Haii, relying so much on her is not a good thing..





(´┏_┓`)

ChEErS ☆ 1:26 AM