Shopped at Orchard.
This is one of the most relaxed shopping trips!
Walked from place to place at slow speed and amazingly we dont need to rush through things and whatever.
Whoooo~
The day was also made fun? / interesting? by the various sales assisstants / people we met in different shops / places.
I still remember in one shop;
Sales assi : This design is kinda cool. Spiderman sprays at spider. (chuckles)
SJ: Hmm.. =]
Me: .............................................................................
Ya and some other stuff he said as well.
Oh oh, I superbly love the Strawberry whatever drink. Nice nice!
And we both uber satisfied with dinner can.
It's not Sakae Sushi, not Sakura Sushi but it's SUKI Sushi !!
LOL.
At Cineleisure that one. The sushi damn cheap; 99 cents.
But, why we see couples everywhere siaaa..
Other than that, Im happy~
I got a Punkstar membership card and bought shirts and sandals which I definitely will wear.
He's just not that into you was also a nice movie.

And umm, both of us gotta jiayou on the hunks aspect coz we wanna double date next time.
Oh ya, and maybe we gonna set up a blog to get hunky applicants to come join us on our future trips.
LOL
(●´┏_┓`●)