<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Wednesday, December 24, 2008




CHRISTMAS EVE




What's better to have during celebration period is.....

SHOKUDO~~!! Wheeee~






Ah peh Edwinggg.







See all kinds of poses she had.




Trying to stop me from taking her bf aka vice president picture.






She always tou pai us when we were eating lor!






Eat eat eat~









My dessert. She flattened my ice cream ok!




And snatched my favourite jellies!!





Went to buy pants.... She says reminds her of KTS, thus his signature pose.







Pool~






This one power. Edwing play till the 2 balls stuck there.






See I so innocent. Lol.






Then due to some unknown circumstances, we went our separate ways just before countdown. So I went to Raffles Place to meet Junkai and the others.






Our 'champagne'.






Cheers~! Merry Christmas~





I just got to know her. She always want take photo with me. And I think she stalk me one lor. Coz 2 years ago my hair colour she still remember lor! LOL!



Then Terrence and a few of us went to Eskibar nearby. He go find his friend. There got one good looking waiter ok! ^^



Touch touch. It's not real ice block la.




Cold~~






At the end of the day, walk till my toe bleed so much. And I didn't know.. But I enjoyed the 1 hour walk. At least got to chat with some of them.








ChEErS ☆ 11:31 PM