BOYFRIEND.
Is a word which kept appearing recently.
Many things were said about this word.
But, Im too lazy to write about it now.
Only thing I can say is, I would want my bf to be the type whom many would like.
As in, whenever someone needs help in something, he would try his best to help.
If not (in certain situations), I guess I would be really embarrassed if he doesn't help out coz he would seem like a pussy.
Anyways, overall what I still want to ask is, got
so easy to find boyfriend one meh !?
( ̄○ ̄;)
ChEErS ☆
11:03 PM
Vans Hallloween 'Vampire'
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
ShoutOuts
Interest
TOUR THE WORLD!
(^o^)9
Lets BlogHop
Peeps
fyda
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
Memories
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
Moosic
Credits