<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Thursday, December 25, 2008




CHRISTMAS DAY




Since we have nowhere to go, I planned to have bbq outside my house. Bro and his friends.







I bbq-ed these wings. All chao tar one. Cool or what~






My makeshift chair. No one really sat on it lor! So sad.




Play play play.




Help help help.












Eat eat eat.






Sake!


Our gift exchange. Extremely last minute. Thats why all the funny stuff came up.









At the end of the day, I pretty enjoyed yet was frustrated.





I heard : " I really like bro's friends. They willingly helped all the way and did things without complains. "




Im not blaming anyone, but I guess I didn't put my message across clearly.





Coz it was supposed to be my bbq but yet my bro and his friends had to help me out with it. And almost quarrelled with dad because of this.





So, next time, no thanks for an in house bbq. Unless bro plans it of course.

ChEErS ☆ 11:32 PM