Shoppingggg!! PART II
Chao-ed class with KTS and Darrell. Took train and what I want to say is, don't see Darrell one ah beng look, but he very nice one ok! He gave up his seat to an elderly.
Anyways, went Orchard again. We slacked around and waited for Val to meet up with us after school.
Shop shop walk walk.. I still don't know what to buy.
Then we went to check out Gucci wallets.
Wahhhhh there's one I really like! The more I think about it, the more I like!
But...................
It costs 590 bucks.
Sponsor, anyone? Sponsor half also good. Lol.
Oh oh ! This year christmas light up very nice!
Lovely~
(^з^)-☆
ChEErS ☆
11:11 PM
Vans Hallloween 'Vampire'
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
ShoutOuts
Interest
TOUR THE WORLD!
(^o^)9
Lets BlogHop
Peeps
fyda
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
Memories
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
Moosic
Credits