I've been wanting to change my blogskin for some time already, but could not find something nice.
I don't know how to make a blogskin but if I know, I would like to make one that can feature Halloween, Vampires, Guitars, Pooh! And maybe a picture of Kai ? Hehe.
But actually scenes of beautiful beaches would be great too. Relaxing stuff are good~
(^з^)-☆
ChEErS ☆
7:55 PM
Vans Hallloween 'Vampire'
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
ShoutOuts
Interest
TOUR THE WORLD!
(^o^)9
Lets BlogHop
Peeps
fyda
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
Memories
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
Moosic
Credits