<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Sunday, August 31, 2008




Was supposed to be at my MRT station at 6am to meet the guys and send KL to the airport. He's going to China for school attachment for 6 weeks.







BUT! I couldn't sleep and finally dozed off at 4am. Not much time for me to sleep! Plus, I have work at 10am. So what did I do??







OVERSLEPT!!








Damn it! YQ msg me but I was too tired to hear my phone ring. Shiit. I felt so bad..






--




There's a cosplay event at Vivo and today's its last day. Didn't manage to catch it though. Oh wells.








--



My prezzie from Lionel! Wheee~





Early greetings from Thai Express.











Since I don't normally celebrate my birthday with friends, I feel like doing something different this year. It may be common to some of you but it is something special to me. Which is to celebrate together with each and every group of my friends (on different days since there is no chalet..)






I want to make this year meaningful.


(´┏_┓`)

ChEErS ☆ 11:18 PM