<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Friday, September 19, 2008




Had fun in class today. We kept laughing at an ah beng teammate. He everytime watch those Taiwanese dramas one lor. So I helped him change his desktop wallpaper and screensaver to his favourites, Bang Bang Tang (Lollipop) and Hei Se Hui Mei Mei.








His favourite, Wang Zi.



This is the drama he always watch.













Another teammate, our class punk. Everyday wear the same clothes one. Really. Finally he bought a plain new pants and did the punk sewings on his own. Even his jacket also is he decorate one!








See what that guy doing behind.. Haa.







Webcammed with Jolene in class.


And let me show you, how my grades suck.









--





After school,







Went to Coffeebean at Tiong Bahru Plaza with JunKai, KeLi, JenKiat after dinner at Bukit Merah.






There no Starbucks. =(






So we had to settle at sucky Coffeebean with sucky staff.






I ordered Banana Chocolate. I thought it has coffee in it lor. How I know it's not. Wth. Starbucks Banana ones are coffee what.






Then JenKiat kept commenting how bad my drink tastes. And they tricked me into buying a shot of espresso.






Thanks ah, it only came in half a cup and we don't know what we are supposed to add as it was extremely bitter. See the photo, we haven't drank it yet ok.









So we played a game and loser has to drink one teaspoon each time. Enough to make my sucky drink delicious again.















Overall, ok la had fun with you people. Anyways, I never blame you guys about the drinks la. I just kept harping on the issue for fun only. =D










--









Had a conversation with BQ. I miss him. Haha.




We also chatted about Genting. He say till so fun.






I WANT TO GO
GENT
ING !!








(>┏_┓<)








ChEErS ☆ 11:50 PM