<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Monday, September 29, 2008




In class, faci Serene mixed up PX and me again. When marking attendance, when giving comments... Lol seemed like she's the only one who thought we look alike lor. Other facis and classmates also never get this type of mix up.





Gary Mr Metal seriously has STM. Until now he still can mix up people's names. Luckily he never forget mine. Wahaha.







--






Shokudo! No, I haven't gone there a 2nd time. Just show picture only la. When going again huh??




Summer said:




"Some people earn few thousands a month, will don't want eat Shokudo coz say expensive."




"Then someone earn few hundred a month, everything also buy." (point point at me)








Oi what!







If only someone can send me some money to spend every month. Then I can stop working! Wheee~





It's annoying at work luh. Some people are just so unreasonable. And STOP testing my patience! Wtf.



Anyways, there's a motorshow going on at Suntec this week. And there's a car stunt performance everyday. I want to go see!



But I heard there's nothing much this year as only 3 car companies participated. And you need to pay entrance fee 8 bucks to get in.






( ̄口 ̄)




ChEErS ☆ 11:09 PM