There's one teammate called Benny. Don't know why but I seem to suan him quite often. As in for fun. Anyway he also always sabo me. So we are quits. But he very friendly and talkative la, and he got nice eyes; Long lashes, like girl like that. Haa.
We made up a nickname for him. Shall call him Ah Ny. LOL.
Also another guy teammate, shall call him Wee Wee.
And and !! My teammates said I look like Japanese!! Yayy~ Don't be jealous, people~! Lol.
My faci for today's module (Science) quite cute. Is a guy, then a bit gay gay like that one but he's a very nice person. Wheee~
Mr Metal aka Gary never come today. He was the first person in class whom I talked to on my first day. Also the first/only person whom I shared my ideas with so far. I bet he forgot my name already. I think he got STM. Haha.
E35L peeps seemed to get along well in our respective classes. I wonder will we still stay together in future..
--
YESTERDAY~
Went Vivo to change my hand lotion. Damn it. They don't have the passionfruit smelling ones anymore. So I got the apple smell ones. But I want to go other chains to see if they still have the passionfruit ones. Freaking troublesome.
After that we went Toys R Us. [upload pics when Summer sends me =) ]
Then we watched Bangkok Dangerous. Not bad ah the movie. Action all the way~

Im looking forward to this Friday and Saturday! Wheee~
(^┏_┓^)