<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Friday, September 12, 2008




Im loving Enrique Iglesias songs~






Met the peeps at Marina Square's Sakae Sushi. At first I walked till Yuki & Yaki there lor. I thought Sakae Sushi also there. =(





We ate buffet but apparently I didn't eat alot coz firstly, I was too hungry and secondly, I was very tired.



There were no plans after that and we went up to Esplanade rooftop to slack.



In the process, we kind of chased away 2 pairs of couples with our talking and laughing.










I was really tired. And there was nothing to do. Eh, SuLing next time plan something to do first can. Haa.








Anyways, thanks guys for your prezzie~!







(My Holland jacket has company. In between: Japanese guy -- Hiroto!)





Btw, I 'huh' so many times not coz I don't like the prezzie but coz I felt somehow puzzled at why you all went to the shop. (Only you all know what I mean.) And... My Japan air ticket leh??? Wheee~








(~ ̄▽ ̄) ~


ChEErS ☆ 12:49 PM