<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Saturday, September 13, 2008




1st destination: Raffles City

Peeps: Ed, Mel, Me







I went into an accessories shop and the guys were shy to come in. Why? Coz they saw something which I missed out. Packets of fanciful girls' undies. Wheee~ Guys are forever guys. LOL.







Then to the foodcourt coz Ed was hungry. Ed is FOREVER hungry.








2nd destination: Citylink

Peeps: Summer, Ed, Mel, Me


Ed carries our bagss.

And had to walk the stairs instead of taking escalator. (Not we push him there one! *point point at Mel)

Nah, Ed only carries Summer's handbag.

Mel carries mine.



Ok so all 4 of us were present already and we went into URS coz I wanted to get my sandles/wedgies/pumps/clutch bag. But I did not get any in the end coz the 2 guys were like staring at me trying on the shoes then I shyy.





3rd destination: Marina Square




Can see that he loves my bag.



Looks like they two quarrelled and Ed is an unsuspecting passerby who sits in between them and thought nothing is wrong.







Movie! Babylon AD sucks. We just don't understand what's going on. And after the show, the guys complained that Summer kept getting shocks. Hahaha.







4th destination: Esplanade









There was some Lantern Festival celebration going on. Yayy~ Saw sexayy topless guys hitting drums. There was 2 girls in it too. Wonder why they weren't topless.. Lol.








After that we sat down by the sea?/river?/water? and chit chat. Ed always outcast himself lor!







Someone got jealous that we took photos without him. That's why he did that to our photo.


And so we called him in to take with us. What to do.. Lol.


My sexayy leg. His hands wanted some fame too.

Threesome. Eh what I mean is three friends la. What you all thinking??



Saw people taking lanterns. I also want to take! But none of them bothered about me. (cries)


The Merlion is evil !


Is not evil.. [angelic]


Is evil !


Summer eat durian. Durian = Smelly, Smelly = Summer.

Ed likes to carry handbag! Evidence!

Don't need to try to hide it laa. We all saw already!

Orh !


She's elated!







See, he outcast himself again. Haii..




Finally.












(´┏_┓`)







ChEErS ☆ 11:32 PM