<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Monday, September 8, 2008




Finally I went back to school. W26K is my new class. I felt like a VIP early in the morning coz when I entered the class, everyone turned and stared at me. Wheee~ I thought I went into wrong class sia. Then one of my team mates said he didn't see me in class last week. HOLIDAY, was what I replied.







Overall, classmates were alright bah? I not very sure eh. But they seemed to get along well even though today is only the 4th day. Got 1 guy very extreme punk one in my class. The dressing all metal studs one. I think he must be quite rich ah. These type of clothings not cheap eh.







Also got 2 cheena people. Wah they both present that time, I sibei buay tahan sia. Immediately plugged in my earpiece. Lol.







Im not discriminating or whatever lor. I think that they seemed like nice people but don't know why luh, when they started speaking my hair stand.







Anyways, some of E35L peeps met up for breakfast!











--




YESTERDAY~






My bro don't know go where kope a car come back. Haa. Then at night he wanted to go for supper so we drove to Bukit Merah at first. This building opposite the carpack damn eerie.




But the hawker closed already so we proceeded to Lau Pa Sat. There nothing much also..









Yes at the end of the day I shall say... Im terrified! My bro anyhow drive only.




When we exiting the carpark then no car mah coz very late already so he made the car go 30km/h then I hold the steering wheel. Wheee~





Then he suddenly shouted "Oi ! Got car, got car!" and pushed my hand away. After that I was like "So where's the car??". Then he paiseh say should be see the carpark mirror see onto our own car then he thought got another car..







Eh wth sia! Anyhow only right!








ChEErS ☆ 8:58 PM