.jpg)
Last day of us being cheena workers! Don't know whether to be happy or sad. Also, many people did not come already. Hero2 also! =(
Hero wore specs today. So cute~
Today is the day I talked the most. For the first 2 days right, I totally never talk at all then work and work. Coz I don't know anyone there except my aunt, bro and cousin. Can you imagine, never talk for 2 days. Wahh.
I only started talking on the 3rd day coz YQ Alvin Norris JQ came to work too. But only during breaks uh. They kept saying nobody wants to be my friend that's why no one talk to me. (cries)
Then today Hero asked me to work at the machinery corner with him and R coz he say more slack. Then we talked alot ah. Yay finally got to talk while working. Haha.
I realised nowadays many people smoke. So it's hard to find a good guy who doesn't. See Hero and Hero2 so good, but they also smoke. =/
Hero said I may change my mind about dating younger guys. Yea, if he or Hero2 is available, then I would change my mind. Wahahaha.
Anyways, after lunch we got separated into different tasks. Then we did all kinds of things to try to sabo each other. Wheee fun~
PG and I tried to stick scotch tapes and 'kick me' notes on others' backs. But mine always unsuccessful! The scotch tapes always stick back to my hands. Then ended up I kena laughed at by others.. =

My uncle kept thinking PG is my bf coz we both wear black and kept talking. Siao, wear same colour means couple tee meh. Then I at there got quite a few bf lo. Some of them also wear black what.
My uncle very funny one. Kept observing who I talk to and who I get along well with. He want faster find bf for me. Lol.
Natural blusher. I shyyy. (●´┏_┓`●)
Alright, shall present you the hardworking survivors~
.jpg)
(PG black, R red, Hero white, Me black)
(^┏_┓^)
Anyway people, the next posts will not contain so much guy topic already. Time to change season. I'll try. Try to find something interesting to me to blog about. (^o^)