<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Why everyone had a haircut recently ah. Except me lor. I also want cut and dye!





But I only trust my cousin and Shunji Matsuo to cut for me. Other than them, others who touch my hair, I cry give you see! Lol.





Last year he cut my hair for a hair seminar. From below-the-boobs long hair..






to above the shoulder length.





I feel like going to Shunji to let him cut again.









Must make appointment, then.... Don't know lei, somehow Im scared?/ shy?/ ?? .





Haha.







--







SJ's going to Hokkaido at the end of the year! So envious ok!






December is the winter season. Sapporo would be having their Snow Festival. And also there's the Ice Cruise! Where you can go on the ice, do fishing? and if lucky enough, there will be foxes running around you!








(Btw these are not my photos. I searched from Yahoo one. Mine is the beginning of summer season.)





I told mum about it and she told me to save money first, next year we go again. Wahaha.





Excited!! But I wonder how true?





I realised the birthday messages sent to me every year, I have not deleted them.





Which means since I had this phone for 3 years, birthday messages to me from 2005 to 2008 were still inside.




Wheee~





And I read last year's message sent to me by my godsis asking me to jiayou for O levels.




I felt happy, but at the same time, upset.




Why?? Coz it's about going to Japan. Lol.




Since she's a regular to Japan, she said she would take me places. Yokohama, Osaka, Tokyo... Could feel the excitement from her too.




But I don't think it would be possible these few years coz she just gave birth.




So! All these happenings made me want to go there even more.




I always thought, 'I don't see my future in Singapore. I only see it in Japan.'




Which means no matter what, I want to go there find my Kai la.




But I wonder, is it really possible..





Anyways, for now,




JAPAN WAIT FOR ME ! IM COMING !




(ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻



ChEErS ☆ 4:02 PM