
So it's off to uncle's factory again~
Whooo, the number of hours we worked non-stop, stood non-stop I tell you, can faint. I think half of us there would die first whereas the other half would still be happily surviving. Of course those who survive the day without much sweat are useless people! Didn't even bother to help their own friends. Faggots.
Oh yea I told you all about my Hero right (the one who carried books the whole day). There was an instance when I helped him carry the books around, then he told me to leave it to him.
Me: Why?
Hero: Coz you are a girl.
Me: Is there a difference when it comes to this?
Hero: Girls are not supposed to do tough tasks. I'll do it.
Oh yes, there is also Hero2 !! Wheeee~
And and!! Hero2 so cute ok! Totally lovable~!
Lol. To me luh. My aunt thought he's cute too. Yayy. She wanted to get his number for me. But I shyyy.. Haha! Aiya anyway I think he knew something was up when my aunt called him over and he did not want to. Then give the cute cute smile. (^-^)
I think Hero & Hero2 very charismatic lor. They are really really hardworking guys. I like~!!
But forget about Hero luh. His gf also working with us and he is only 17. Sorry I don't go for younger guys. Haha. But... I know nothing about Hero2 except his name... =(
I think their friends thought I wanted Hero to come. They were like 'ohhh WX you have to come alone tomorrowww'. Then Hero gave me the 'can you do it' look. Eh wth, think I weak is it. Im not a faggot lor.
After some thoughts Hero decided to come again tomorrow. Eh, then Hero2... Aiya. I kept asking my aunt to ask Hero2 to come again but don't know lei.. I want Hero2 to come. Muahahaha.
Whatever! LOL.
--
I thought tomorrow Summer wants to go Raffles City Shokudo eat. How come never plan seh. See la, I nothing to do then have to go work instead of go out. Saturday leh!
Be laborer.
( ̄○ ̄;)