<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Tuesday, September 16, 2008




Was supposed to have a surprise after school from Summer and E35L peeps who are able to make it. But apparently, the surprise was burst so Summer and I decided to postpone the celebration till Saturday.









A big thank you and hugs to everyone who remembered and

took the time to sms me birthday wishes. Really happy.

\(^-^)/










Also glad that ChunKit smsed me at 2+am which woke me up. Coz apparently I was having a nightmare about ghosts. And he saved me from more of it! Haha.









Actually I wanted to hear the Cantonese version of the birthday song. Oh wells.











Daddy went to buy Tiramisu cake for me. Yayy~










Actually I wanted ice cream cake for years. But since he already bought this, maybe next year I will get an ice cream one.






Prezzies from Summer, Ed and my Science faci !















(^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^) (^o^)

ChEErS ☆ 11:42 PM