Helped my uncle to work at his factory. Packed books the whole day. Lots and lots of boooooookssssss! Oh my gorrd.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Damn tiring and boring seh.
Fingers full of paper cuts.
There were 20+ of us. All students on vacation. One group is my 17 year old cousin and her 17 year old friends, another group is a bunch of secondary school lians and bengs.
Wahh I can tell you, the lians and bengs. Damn useless, man! One beng carry books for awhile only say tired then kept complaining and asking for breaks. After about 3 hours he went home coz can't tahan. Wah lan eh. Never seen such a useless guy. Lol.
One word for him: WEAK!!
Yes I agree that the books are very heavy but when I helped to carry the books to the beng's side, he didn't even try to help me and just kept looking at me struggling to put the books on the table. Thanks alot ah, beng! Thanks for your concerned eyes, man!
There's another guy (my cousin's friend) who carried books the whole day without complaining. And he is the thin kind of guy. I think he is a hero. Lol!
Aiya bottom line is, no matter if you or your friend or your bf is a geek or genius or superman or batman, just make sure the guy is someone who is able to help luh. In any ways. At least try.
Yea and my cousin brought her bf along. My uncle and his wife were like oooh. Then both turned to me straightaway: "Eh so where's yours?? Which one, which one??" (Eyes eagerly scanning all the boys)
Me: "Don't have."
Them: "Why??!!"
Me: (smiles)
Them: "Here got so many boys. Choose one lah!" (smiles widely)
Me: "No thanks. All young boys."
Or should I have told them, Kai is busy working now? Lol.


My bro and I disturbed our cousin. Stacked many books at her side for her to do. Haa.
1.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And so! We worked like cheena workers from 2pm to 10 pm. Wah tomorrow have to go again. At 9am somemore! Damn sian. Actually my uncle asked me to go everyday till Sunday. But err, no thanks.
Now I know, never work in a factory. Can faint. Maybe I will go back school on Friday. Im supposed to explore Geylang on Friday but I have not heard from the guys yet. So shall see. If by tomorrow night still no news from them, most probably I will go to school to meet my new classmates and E35L peeps~!
(´┏_┓`)