<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Friday, August 29, 2008




Alright, today is teachers' day celebration. Expected not much people to return but I still went back to secondary school coz my bro wanted to go back and kept pestering me to accompany him.





Only saw about 4 people from my sec 4 class. Where's the rest of E4/4 ??!! Haven't seen some of you guys for a year already leh!! Wth.







Anyway, seems like recent years' teachers' day celebration nothing interesting. The teachers also so dao one.




Took some pictures. This is our famous shaking bridge. Everytime someone runs or jumps on it, it shakes. Quite fun one la.



Our favourite corridor, where students like to spend their bonding time.


Used to play badminton here during Sec 2, if the hall is locked.




Lalala~


Singtel tower. The short beige building is SPGG. It shows how close beside us is Singapore poly. They have the bowling alley there so our school bowling club goes there to train. Lots of memories there, man.

It was installed recently. I guess it makes teachers going to toilet look like prisoners. No wonder so many new teachers now.

Our favourite tom yam noodles. Yum yum!





Went Pizza Hut for lunch with SuLing ShuHui HuiMin SuJing HsinMing. All JC peeps. So I act like from RJ lor then kept talking with a slang and a 'Im-so-clever' attitude. Damn funny. Even I myself can't stand it after a while. Erm, but it's fun. Lol.



And we talked about going to Taiwan after their A levels. Then Hsin Ming can bring us around and maybe also help us rent an apartment beside Xiao Gui's! Lol. Aiya, I just got very excited luh. But hope this talk is not for nothing~!



We rummaged through HsinMing's bag and found...





Yupp, after that I went to meet Edwin and his friends at Orchard coz I wanted to get my Ipod fixed. And so concidentally, they also wanted to watch Death Race. Wheee~ Got movie to watch!





Got my Ipod checked. The person said it's the battery problem. Got to change a new battery but it costs 153 bucks. So, should I just change the battery or just get a new Ipod? Opinions??








At the start of dinner was awkward but we managed to chat after a while. His friends quite nice la, very friendly people, gentlemen too!! And one of them is a cosplayer. Yea, I chat with him alot. The surprising thing was, I don't normally reveal certain personal stuff with people I just met but maybe coz he was willing to share his stories, that I felt I could share with him too.







The whole while, loads of advice from him. Lol.




Walked around, talked about cold jokes then finally settled in STARBUCKS! Wheee~ Ed, Coffebean not nice luh! Lol.






Then they switched to ghost stories. I didn't mind coz I like to listen but after that they tried to scare me by talking about toilets, bathrooms, lifts and the taxi driver. Eh, Im the only girl there then go toilet I have to go alone one leh!





Yes I know this post is kind of long winded? But I really enjoyed today.



Ed's friends are fun. I want to go out with them again! (**Hint hint.) Scarly he buay tahan I talk too much with his friends and we kept outcasting him. Haha!





(^┏_┓^)

ChEErS ☆ 11:59 PM