<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Monday, August 25, 2008




Bowling~!! Yayy. My scores were exceptionally good today. But I guess one should not be over confident when it comes to these stuff. Coz on the last game we had a bet; Last had to pay one game for the first. And you know, I ended up paying. So, this shows us that it is not good to be cocky. Lol.






Shiit. Should have known. Never be too cocky ok, people~! Haha!






Since we were at Kallang, after bowling we actually wanted to go Geylang for dinner, and also a chance for me to explore the place. Haa. But YQ objected, coz he was lugging his bowling ball around. So.. Ended up in Subway.






We chatted about loads of stuff. And they are so mean! Everytime I start my stories they would keep interrupting in the middle just to make one story become many stories.






Told them about our culture module where we made videos. Then I talked about the Top Model backstage video that we did. I had to use the cheena accent to speak English and there was a part where KTS said very loudly to me: "I don't like china girls!" Then JQ said I should have told him back, (JQ using HongKonger accent) : "I don't like your mother~!"




Lol! Anw people~ to remind you guys once again, IM A SINGAPOREAN!







Yea, so on the way home, I kept pestering them to bring me to Geylang to explore the place. Next week, they said. Cool lor, they now having exam then going to start holiday already then mine going to end. Like wth!







--





Alright so about faci Jan's bbq on wednesday.. Im lazy to go down to Bugis just to get the light sticks. But seems like I have to coz I've got the budget and if I don't, will it look like Im not doing my part, not contributing?




And after the bbq, what are we going to do? Why everytime at night means clubbing or pubbing leh? Want go haunted house not?? Lol.




Since there are few of us who are not very underage but also with 17 year olds around, going to club is quite dangerous isn't it?





For some reason, I just hate it when Im not the youngest in the group when it comes to these club/pub/M18/not for underage stuffs. Coz if Im the youngest and Im not underage for certain stuff, we can do things without worrying. But if Im still underage, then those who are older can help 'shield' me. Maybe they need to worry only about me.







Imagine if there's someone else younger than me, then it's like double the headache. Like if the whole group including me can do certain things, but not the one younger than me, I'll get pissed off. Lol.







Reasonable, unreasonable? That's the feeling luh.









--




I went Vivo on Sunday and was approached by the salesperson of a cart stall selling Vardi & Migdal products. I bought it coz I liked the smell of the hand lotion. At first I thought it was just me but you know what? After asking my mum to smell all 3 bottles of lotions, we were sure that only 1 bottle had the smell that I liked. The other two bottles were of a different smell. And the thing is, all 3 bottles had the same labels stuck on them!





Then I wanted to check out their website which the salesperson was so confident of and wow! There was no website of theirs.



So I went to yahoo to search and I chanced upon a blog which the person also said he or she bought stuff from them. Apparently, the buy 2 nail kits get 1 free has been going on for quite some time. So they claimed that it was a promotion, was not very true maybe?





And it seems that the price can be bargained down and also people have asked for free gifts and received. Err, not that I care but somehow I think that their products are not as expensive as they make out to be?




If not for the hand lotion, I would not have bought the kit. It's quite pricey and now it seems to me that they are... some kind of cheaters??




Now I have to bring the two bottles back to change! How can they cheat people like that, by pasting same labels but obviously they are of different fragrances!?






v(`┏┓´)v



ChEErS ☆ 11:53 PM