<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Monday, August 18, 2008




Ahh.... Yaaa.... So !!








I read Alvin's blog just now and although he hasn't been updating, I felt that his blog is really interesting.




It got me thinking too.




Like why I have been whining and getting worked up in my recent posts,




when his was so fun and I thought mine could be too.




And I saw this quote in one of his posts:





" life won't stay that way all the time "





Yes and I agree that I liked what he said.




Thus! I felt the need to think of interesting things to post.




Which umm, I don't know..




Eh, what's interesting to talk about huh?




Err, let's see..








Guess what's in this can?








Nope it's not a drink, it's a hair dye!






Claims to colour your hair without having to bleach.





And yes! I went to get my hair dyed and trimmed.




I wanted to dye plum colour. But I got tricked by my cousin to dye Aqua colour instead.





She said it's nice.



Only when she started dying my hair that I realised she had not tried it before!



Oi ! Kena con!

(Ehs, this picture like Im getting ready to go cosplay like that. Haa.)










Anyways, it wasn't successful. =(






She highlighted my whole head but only a patch was visible.




But still, I have GREEN hair!







Wheee~







I dread to think of the time it fades. Coz she will not be in town next week to re-dye my hair.




Bahh! That's the problem when you have your own personal hairstylist.




LOL.



(>┏_┓<)

ChEErS ☆ 10:22 PM