Was quite fun at work today, especially towards nightfall. With Meow and Adrian around, there's bound to be entertainment. We talked about loads of rubbish and they even created the "Bounce Bounce" song. Damn funny, not bad ah.
Btw Meow, if you buy the convertible, send me to school laa. Or go for a spin. I want to sit!! I want to sit!!
I don't know if it's because of too much cigarette smoke or soursop drink. Just had conference with WanPing and Junkai. They said I'm quite high. (I suspect I inhaled too much 2nd hand smoke.) Lol.
Or maybe because I drank on Friday night. Then the effect takes place today. Like 2 days later??
(Falls asleep...)
ChEErS ☆
12:29 AM
Vans Hallloween 'Vampire'
٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶
ShoutOuts
Interest
TOUR THE WORLD!
(^o^)9
Lets BlogHop
Peeps
fyda
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
gary
jiang hui
jolene
junkai
"hiccup"miranda
"ah pek"nelson
peixin
summer
valencia
"vanessa"justin
yixin
yong teck
zahra
zee
Memories
> June 2008
> July 2008
> August 2008
> September 2008
> October 2008
> November 2008
> December 2008
> January 2009
> February 2009
> March 2009
> April 2009
> May 2009
> June 2009
> July 2009
> August 2009
Moosic
Credits