<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Tuesday, July 15, 2008




Took a cab down to school because I didn't want to miss my UT. The cabby quite reckless can. Zigzag in and out, sped till 130km/h. The scary part was, he always tailgate the motorbikes! I kept worrying if he would knock anyone down. ( ̄o ̄;)



But there was something I observed. Why bikers cannot ride their bikes in the centre of the lane? Always ride on the side of lane. Then cars how to overtake? Also don't know whether the bikers staying on this lane or changing lane. Swerve here and there too. Later cars want to overtake then knock onto these stupid bikers how? So like that the bikers end up taking two lanes because cars on both sides difficult to overtake and bikers cannot ride in a straight line. Luckily there are still some who don't give these problems, though bikers are usually slower. Haha. (applauds good bikers anyways)




In class~~



So many people chao after 1st break. From about 20 left 5. Seriously, I think everyone cannot take it. Computing is torturing and slowly killing us! Wonder those learning computing one next year will how. Haa.






Off we went to Jeremy's house. Miranda and I walked Khai home before that. Then... Both of us started exploring and sightseeing at her condo! Wheee~ So fun can! Lol.






Back at Jer's house~~



Watched 2 movies. Some of us fell alseep. His house ambiance good for sleeping laa. (- -)zZZ




The guys went down for basketball. Except Jer because he thought playing basketball was gay. (Ahem)




Anyways..




Can I ask the born music genius to play the piano & violin & harp? Haa. (Teng Sian said he is one.)




\(^o^)

ChEErS ☆ 11:20 PM