<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Wednesday, July 23, 2008




Once again, credits to:






~ FYDA ~ JOLENE ~ LIYANA ~ NELSON ~

REMINGTON ~ JEREMY ~ DEE ~ ME ~








Wheee~!! As usual, culture module was made fun by Miss Jan (our faci), and made creative and possible by team mates! You guys did a great job today! Wahahaha. Happy happy~.







Gender equality is a dream, but being reasonable and fair is not.






That's our problem statement for the day and we have to film an advertisement on that. Brainstorming was quite challenging but the fun part was during filming. We added some comedy in it so that people would pay more attention to our ad, as well as let ourselves enjoy the process.







Our script.









The Olympics part was exciting.








Our mascot cum trophy: Coca Cola can!











Team mates (including Nelson & Remington), props er not much props, video camera, computer technology and music.

These made our ad possible.







Miss Jan said she will post the ad from both teams on Youtube for her friends in media industry to view. Wonder will she do that? Coz if not, I don't know if I could show the videos here.. So, I think if she posts it, then maybe I will put the link on my blog? Haa.

--

Err, coffeebean not very nice lei. Starbucks is still the best!


ChEErS ☆ 11:24 PM