<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Friday, July 25, 2008




Enterprise lesson~~





Wore Liyana's specs.





Jeremy was so surprised that Teng Sian wore jeans. Punkster sehs. Haa.





Wth is this pose?! Batman?? Lol. 2nd picture is rated R21. Kids, cover your eyes!






My team for today: Black Society






[Aiya, actually we took many shots so it's like animation. But coz there were too many, photos here were selected randomly.]




Wheee~ ('∀')/



--



After school, took train with Summer. I realised that we both had a shitty 17th year. Ok, let's forget about the past. It's our 18th year now. Concentrate on the present and the future, people~!




I also learnt to treasure schooling more..



--



At orchard~~




Met Junkai and SuJing! Yay! It's been 4 months since I last saw her.



Went to NYDC for dinner~









I really enjoyed the chat during dinner. Damn funny. Especially Junkai, thanks for the good acting, so drama can! And also to SuJing for collaborating with him in some 'scenes'. Lol. It's been so long since we sat down to gossip and act certain scenes out. It's been missed! Whoo~


Enjoyed! I haven't felt so happy in a long time. (>┏_┓<)





Went for Dark Knight movie.







After that was already 1230 am. SJ and I cabbed home together. She told me about her touch rugby club. Hmm, actually I feel like joining coz they seem to exercise alot. Then like can slim down as well as build some muscles. Haa. But! I scared I lazy then can't really commit and also, I don't want to train in the sun! Later my freckles become more.. =(





Oh wells. I shall go see how's their training like first before deciding.



(´┏_┓`)






Btw, the 3 of us had made a pact to meet up either for movie or

coffee once every fortnight. Hope you guys

can make time to chill ! Including JenKiat, Wanping and Suling!

(^-^)/






ChEErS ☆ 11:33 PM