<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Saturday, July 19, 2008




All I wanted today was to watch a movie. No special meaning, nothing. So thanks for always playing me out.


--



Anyways, it so happened that Junkai was at Suntec and we decided to catch a movie. While on the bus, I met the dudes! Whoa, haven't seen them in the longest time ever!








Fabian looks like a handsome geek. Haha. And so surprised he still remembered Im Yong Teck's 'daughter'. Oh btw, Happy Birthday YT !! Wheee~ Oh and thanks Fabian for offering me the digi cam so I don't need use my handphone which can't squeeze in everyone to take picture for you guys. Lol.



(>┏_┓<)



At Suntec~~


Met Junkai for dinner. His recommendation: Ramen.







After that Jenkiat came to meet us and we went to watch Red Cliff. Not bad, quite a nice movie. ('∀')b






And... Zhang Fei uber cute can! Whee~





Guan Yu damn cool ok! (gushes)





ZhuGe Liang... Wheee~ Damn smart can! And humorous too!







Ba Gua Formation: Best! (ooh tortoise ooh ooh!)


Lol. I think for those who did not watch will not really understand what Im saying. Haa.





And this is what Suntec looks like at about 11+pm. Then we started talking about a show Bio Zombies, which is about zombies in a shopping mall and the sports drink which turns them into one.


ChEErS ☆ 2:03 AM