<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Tuesday, June 24, 2008




Wheee~ I got my blog skin done. Thanks to Summer and Valencia. =)


Today's presentation was really messed up. Matt Matt and I fell asleep can. Gosh. And I didn't know we change team. Ehs my Miranda Nelson & Teng Sian separated!


Class formal dress theme not very successful. Other day we do a Geek theme and Bright colours theme and Gothic/Rock theme ok ok ok ok ok???!! I think seeing each other in different styles is creative and fun. Everyone must participate!! =D



Went to trim my eyebrows. Wow the feeling is..Shiok! I recommend all to try, guys especially. The beautician asked if I had trimmed my eyebrows before, but..... I don't know how to say shave in Mandarin!



Anyways, this part is attention to Jeremy Nicholas!

I can understand both English and Mandarin!

Don't need to ask anyone to translate to Mandarin for me ok!

Im not that cheena can!

I speak English!




Cold drinks sweat! ( ̄○ ̄;)

ChEErS ☆ 6:54 PM