<body> Peaceful Beach <body>




Thursday, June 26, 2008







Today is a moment of cheerfulness and a moment of angryness. It's just that I don't like people to shout at me. Who likes, right? But everything is alright now, it's just a moment of impulse. Peace! \m/ Luckily there's Justin aka "Vanessa"!! Thanks 'girl' for trying to cheer me up. Haa. =D



There is something I would like to justify with my beloved classmates that I am not a princess in a castle. Staying at Holland does not mean I stay in terrace house or bungalow. And yes, I am working part time just like the rest. So yea, maybe you guys can come chill out at Holland V sometime, and will see that there are also HDBs around ok. ;)



Alright, I promised Mr Jeremy Nicholas I would write about him again. Err, once again, don't ask me to read Chinese papers! I may need those uncles to translate for me. And you can see the MRT from your bedroom, I can see it too! I can even see the train to Malaysia. How great is that! Muahaha. And..... STOP shouting laa!



Also attention to "Vanessa", please please. I can understand English! Oh my gorrd! LOL



When I reached home, I accidentally made a loud noise and my neighbour's cat got scared. He's a scaredy cat! v(`┏┓´)v

ChEErS ☆ 11:52 PM